ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Conti SportContact or SportContact3s?

Am thinking of trying Conti SportContacts as my next set of tyres but which to go for, SportContact or SportContact3? I can get them both for about the same price (~£78 fitted)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Contis (3) every time. 'Cos I'm a snob i still think Hankooks are a bit scav tbh ;)

Buying 4 for my Cup in a few weeks.

ibiza cupra
i have the 3`s all round and i cant fault them really although i am going to give the Hankook V12's a try next time i think.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Contis (3) every time. 'Cos I'm a snob i still think Hankooks are a bit scav tbh ;)

Buying 4 for my Cup in a few weeks.
Frankly son, you're a f**king idiot in that case;)

I'll be going back to Hankook's as soon as the Conti's need changing. Because imo, they are the better tyre!

Mondeo TDCI 130
^ lol, he rants about the hankooks on mine, even though was it evo that did a review and weren't impressed? i have 2 but never drive it hard etc so would never know if they were any bloody good!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Tyre snobs are muppets imo. The name of a manufacturer has no bearing for me!