ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

contact phone up for upgrade soon, any ideas anyone?

172,scenic, trafic
ok my annual upgrade on contract due soon. have been using htc for the last year. has to be on three as have been on three for donkeys years and like it.
its mainly for business use so use it alot. iphone is out cos i cant stand them!

2007 clio dynamique
I agree with the above post , i know you said no iphones but i said this and i now wont have anything else ever lol i was hooked as soon as it arrived and i turned it on

172,scenic, trafic
the htc one is quad i think, thats the thing i dont want to rush into an upgrade now if there are better phones coming out.

george 172,205,metro
just looking to do the same but i have had an iphone for 18 months now and wont ever have 1 again, when does the galaxy quadcore arrive?

172,scenic, trafic
thing is i dont need an iphone that i can talk to, or one th at tells me when its ti me for a s**t i can think for myself. but superfast browsing, apps and most of all the right size for my work trousers pocket are essential

thing is i dont need an iphone that i can talk to, or one th at tells me when its ti me for a s**t i can think for myself. but superfast browsing, apps and most of all the right size for my work trousers pocket are essential

That's fine. Those are extra. But for the things you want, the iPhone is the best phone.

Speed..

42470.png

So iPhone second but the Nexus is big but obviously depends on how big your pockets are. Lol.

App Store has a lot more high quality apps and a more stable user friendly OS as obviously you just want to get on and go.

Clio 172 cup
I also have a 4s and it does everything i need it too and its so so simple to use. I have no doubt the s2 is just as capable and im sure its the UKs best selling phone for a very good reason, however im not sure i could be bothered or have the time to start and try and use a non iphone handset, im sure most iphone users feel the same.

But if the s3 is gunna be as good as they say, i might be persuaded

CBR1000RR Fireblade
After having my first iPhone for around 18 months I wouldn't have any other phone. iPhones are the best phone and user friendly phone on the current market IMO.

I couldn't live without mine, I use it as a sat nav, as a phone, I use for invoicing, for google, for calculating milage, for listening to music, for mobile gaming et etc

Its one simple to use device that does everything you will ever need.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
The screen on the iphone is far to small imo. I'd have my S2 over a 4S any day. Always runs fast and smooth and has a bigger better screen.
Anyone who finds Android difficult to use are the same type of dumb arses that were unable to set a VCR to record.

Polo + Micra
Speed..

42470.png

So iPhone second but the Nexus is big but obviously depends on how big your pockets are. Lol.

App Store has a lot more high quality apps and a more stable user friendly OS as obviously you just want to get on and go.

wonder how much better some of those phones would do with ICS?

I have a iphone4 at the minute and actually like it, but ive got the itch to go back to android. Iphone was a impulse buy due to having ipod compatibility in the car, hifi etc

Mk2 1.4 s
The s3 is out in April promising great specs and ics as for the nexus id stay clear as the version of ics on that phone is still quite buggy and battery life is terrible the htc xl is a highly recommended phone also the new moto razar. Stay well clear of iPhone's if you don't want to be locked into user restricted software. when your due your upgrade id recommended fonehouse as a business to go to there always a great help and there customer support is excellent.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I've just used browsermark. My 18 month old iPhone 4 scored 56,000 and my Mrs iPhone 4s scored 86,000, not one other phone got near my iPhone 4 never mind Amy's 4s.

172,scenic, trafic
Only problem I have is htc seem to draw from a hat which phones they update. My desire hasn't had an update for a year and its only two years old