ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Connects2 with Bluetooth?

Smart Car, MX-5, 197
I'm looking to get a Connects2 interface so I can run my iPhone through the standard (Update List) stereo and a few that are listed on eBay mention an optional Bluetooth module for hands free but I can't find a mention of this anywhere else, on the Connect2 website, etc. Does such a thing exist?

Clio 182
I'd imagine it would be their take on a parrot kit, autoleads do ioplay, so I wouldn't be surprised if connects had their own.

Smart Car, MX-5, 197
Cheers guys, I saw the Xcarlink kit with bluetooth after I posted so might just get one of those as I'm inpatient.

There's no thread for the MX-5, the guy who originally built it detailed it on his website HERE when I got it my Dad and I just removed a load of excess wiring, tidied a few things up and converted it to run on fuel injection. It's in bits in my garage at the moment awaiting a V8 Roadsters kit to be fitted for a LS1, but not much has happened yet :eek: