ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Confusion about my stolen 172

172 cup
Hi everyone, I have just got home from work and now have time to explain the situation with the photo of my stolen car.

My car is still missing and I have heard nothing from the police as of yet.

That photo was taken last autumn. It was sent to my head office by a member of my gym that had recently had his membership revoked and holds a grudge against me.

Somehow 'Toby' has managed to get his hands on this photo, signed up to cliosport.net and posted the photo saying my car has miraculously been found...... It hasn't and this is obviously 'Toby' trying to wind me up again, please ignore this 'Toby' guy.

I have informed the police about this hoax. I am still seriously seriously pee'd off about my car being stolen but I'm not going mental about this because I knew immediately that it was just a sick joke.

I do want to thank John for calling me though, cheers mate.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Can we have his adress so we can punch his teeth in and send him lots of gay-mail and spam

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Glad thats been cleared up, was rather pathetic.
I hope they find the car in one bit. Chin up hun
x

ITB BG 182
Hi everyone, I have just got home from work and now have time to explain the situation with the photo of my stolen car.

That photo was taken last autumn. It was sent to my head office by a member of my gym that had recently had his membership revoked and holds a grudge against me.

Somehow 'Toby' has managed to get his hands on this photo, signed up to cliosport.net and posted the photo saying my car has miraculously been found...... It hasn't and this is obviously 'Toby' trying to wind me up again, please ignore this 'Toby' guy.

I have informed the police about this hoax. I am still seriously seriously pee'd off about my car being stolen but I'm not going mental about this because I knew immediately that it was just a sick joke.

Yea no problem youth, Lets just hope you can get your car back an no more sick twisted jokes like this happen ever again, can i get a discounted membership (joking)

wait and see ;)
if this is a joke bein played by that ''toby'' they need get ther head sorted out stealing a car is not big and its not clever hope he gets caught and you get your car back matey good luck :)

172 cup

Yea no problem youth, Lets just hope you can get your car back an no more sick twisted jokes like this happen ever again, can i get a discounted membership (joking)

If you're serious mate I may be able to reduce the joining fees yeah?! ;)

Cheers

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Did John really ride a pedal bike to the gym to tell you? If not he should have... lol.

ITB BG 182
Did John really ride a pedal bike to the gym to tell you? If not he should have... lol.
Yea i pedal'd there, as i cant drive for the time being.
I did not go in because i started to think, hmm yea some one comes in asking about my car an it being stolen while its being posted on the website, i would go mad so in this case i could see Lee hitting the roof or well me. Went home picked the phone up an called it in to him direct, he did not sound a happy bunny on the phone never mind in person but i know he meant well with it in the end.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Sorry mate but id f**king do him in, thers two things a man doesnt f**k with.

Ones his woman and the others his car, f**k with either and its game time!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
In the words of the late great Christopher Wallace ''f**k him the ass throw him over the bridge'' ......er no wait...