ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Complaint to Renault - Updated

Not sure TBH. Didn't know you worked in Renault Sales - good luck to ya ;). Seriously, is that the case as far as you know?

I've still got £150 in vouchers to spend at any Renault dealership on whatever I choose, but I doubt I'd be willing to the pay the remaining £350 or so towards what a warranty would cost.

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
stamp the letters private and confidential. Secretaries and pa's should pass these letters to the actual addressees not open them.

Also, if a Reno person actually reads these site.... I am a new Renault owner, I have in the past owned more prestigous brands, with this being my first foray into the murky world of mass marketed cars. I can say i am appauled at how Reno treat their customers.

Taking your case as a comparision Ally, my brother had a similar story.... A problem car, always having to go back to the dealership to fix the same problem or a new one. After 12 months of being pissed off, he wrote to the MD of the company and customer services director. Their responce.... a new car and appology for poor build quality of the first one.

It happens to be a German Mft and i can honestly say that having owned japanese and german motors myself, most of my drivinging life, the french are way behind, decades!!!!! The british were even further back than that, seems that we've just scrapped it entirely though and started again. Probably what the french need to do.

Abismal, having said that, you pay peanuts you get.......