ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Compbrake 4 pots (finally) fitted

So after what seems like endless issues with the OE brakes on my FF I've finally managed to fit the B4's from Compbrake I purchased back in Feb, I've coupled these with Ferodo DS3000 pads. At first after fitting they weren't all that but after 50 miles of bedding in they're now great and braking is epic in the dry, to the point you can feel the skin on your face being pulled forward when really stamping on them, a massive improvement over the OE set-up (obviously). They are a little hairy in damp/wet conditions mind with the ABS kicking in quite early when braking firmly, presume this is due to the extra clamping force, the fact the Clio has huge front bias and the fact my part worn road tyres (Pirelli P-Zero Nero) are awful in the wet, Reckon they'll really come into there own on track with R888's on, but are a bit of an overkill for the road IMO. Anyway just thought I'd give my honest verdict on them fitted to a CS.