ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour Coding progress!

Clio 1.2 Expression
Before..

Image00001.jpgImage00002.jpg

After...

Image00009.jpgImage00008.jpg

Colour seems WAY OFF to me...but hey - it will have to do for now! First time afterall, so not too dissapointed!

Clio 1.2 Expression
Still looks like a good job!
And better than the original black anyway! Nice

Thanks :) yeah definately better than the black. Took me a few days and pretty damn pleased with the finish, just bit of a shame on the colour. But maybe it will look better once cured and i give the car a good clean and wax etc..have to wait and see!

Clio 1.2 Expression
Much better mate, colour doesn't seem that off from the original

Its good in some lights, but in person you can tell more a difference. Especially in the sun. The paint job looks good though so not to fussed. It matches my drivers side wing though (which i beleive to have been resprayed before i bought and is also slightly off) so thats a plus! :p

WRX
Ask somebody who doesn't know, totally different because you know. If they can't tell then don't worry.

Clio 1.2 Expression
WIth the number plate... The colour match is really bugging me im tempted to start again...but if they turn out like that again it will be a waste of time =/

Image00010.jpg

If thats platinum silver 632, then there are quite a few shades of that colour.....but its most likely the poor mix in the can or not enough paint on the job. 2bh in the pictures it doesnt look too bad, just not glossy enough.

Clio 1.2 Expression
If thats platinum silver 632, then there are quite a few shades of that colour.....but its most likely the poor mix in the can or not enough paint on the job. 2bh in the pictures it doesnt look too bad, just not glossy enough.

Ok thanks, i might add another layer of lacquer see if that helps and if not , sand it down to the colour again and try with more colour