ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour Code & Wind Deflectors

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Finally got round to getting my side strips colour coded. Thanks to JB on here for an excellent job. Think Im going to save up and get the rest done at some point.
Also managed to pick up some Team Heko wind deflectors from a mate for a tenner, so can't complain and I think they look nice. Few pics.

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 172 2.0 16v
Ahhh man, that looks awesome ! I wasn't gonna bother doing mine but now I've seen that, think I better do.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Thank you guys. Yeah have debated the tints, they were actually a gift from a friend when I first got my car and before I was on cliosport, kind of used to them now though.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Thanks Hartz, just I see loads of silver bullets, and just wanted to get it all done the same colour :cool:

Yeah, id love to do a rep, thing is they didn't make the sports in this colour so it would cost me a bomb to buy all the parts and get them all sprayed up :dead: Would be easier if I had a black, inferno orange etc