ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coil overs for 182 FF?

Arctic 182 FF
Is there any coil overs available for the 182 FF as the ones i have looked at say they are not be suitable as the rear hubs are different to a normal 182??

Clown Car
I would have thought the rear hubs are the same for the 182 non cup and 182 cup pack cars, however, the front hubs are different, the bolt spacing for non cup pack cars is 54mm and the bolt spacing for cup pack cars is 60mm, have you looked on the K-tec website.

As Above, its the fronts that are different, depends how much your willing to spend, got Ktec and Vmaxx for both Cup n Non Cup bout £300-£500 and then the KW, H&R, AST etc from £800 up!

Arctic 182 FF
Ah right, i thought it was the rear hubs that were different. Im willing to spend around 300-400 quid so ill check the K-tec website. Cheers! :approve:

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
if you're willing to spend an extra 100, you could go for the GAZ coilies (fixed damping), although some lads had reliability issues with them. The k-tec and V-maxx ones are a good value for the money and probably your best bet considering the budget. had to mention the GAZ option too, as it's one of the few who makes coilies for the cup

Arctic 182 FF
oh right thanx for the advice mate. The V-maxx ones look good enough for what im after so think ill go for them