ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coil Over Covers/sleeve

ly clio 182
A friend of mine makes custom coil over covers, keep your expensive coil overs clean.
Will make any size and a variety of colours. Just mention my name Jamie and he will do you a full set any size and any colour for £40 delivered

Both my cars have these fitted and make a huge difference. Nice and clean not fighting to adjust

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-17-15-18-28.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-17-15-18-28.png
    160.2 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
  ly clio 182
Yes but if message him and state my name he will do everyone a deal so save £10 which isint a life changer but a saving is a saving

Clio 182 - RB
Wait... They're £24.90 on eBay, but you can get them for £40 but if we state your name and get -£10, we'd get them for £30?

Me no understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Just applying a bit of logic here but the £24.90 will be for 2 I assume so a full set would be £49.80.

Quote OP's name for a full set for £40 so save £9.80.

Although most coilovers I've seen fitted to a Clio have separate spring and damper on the rear rather than a coilover like the fronts.

Clio 182 - RB
Just applying a bit of logic here but the £24.90 will be for 2 I assume so a full set would be £49.80.

Although most coilovers I've seen fitted to a Clio have separate spring and damper on the rear rather than a coilover like the fronts.
This made more sense [emoji817]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ly clio 182

Exzaccly right.
My gaz have front and rear and had the covers made long enought to cover the thread. If wanted just fronts he will do them for 20 for just one pair. Saving of 4.90

Thanks guys