ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutch claw

PB 172 phase 2
I just ought a clutch claw for the motor, it needs some adjusting(hacksaw/grinder) to fit but once done will it make my ridiculous insurance go down?

Ask your insurers, possibly, possibly not imo.

When I passed 8 years ago I did pass plus - that reduced my insurance by £350, which was around 20% - worth seeing if that will do anything for you? (ask Insurers) - I only paid £60 for it as the council in my area were reimbursing half the cost (6 lessons @ £20/lesson), so well worth it!

PB 172 phase 2
^^its a security device, it fits over the clutch and brake pedals when not in use,meaning it cant be driven off taken off without serious cuuting equipment and about 15-20 minutes to spare... I don't have a drive and its proper raw round ere'

Clio 172 Flamer
Some insurers give discount for security devices fitted, these are for aftermarket alarms etc.
I would not be surprised if you don't get a discount though, for example if you were insured through us, we wouldn't give a discount.