ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIP FAULTS

Breaking A 172 Replica
Background info:

Had some problems with the cars fuses/relays clicking and stopping the immoboliser light going off. After replacing them and messing around with them alot I finally sorted it and replaced a fried fuse. Since then the car has been running but in limp mode so I took advice from people on here and got it in on Renaults Diagnostic machine.

Fault Print Outs:

Have 7 pages of faults (mostly airbags and pathetic little things e.g wiper sensor fault etc...)

The guy from the service team told me the only ones that would cause it are the front page (titled petrol injection).

The front pages reads as follows:

• DF236 +AFTER RELAY SUPPLY - CC.0 - Orange light
  • DF125 Pedal Potentiometer Circuit Track 1 - CC.0 - Orange light
  • DF126 - Pedal Potentiometer Circuit Track 2 - CC.0 - Red light
  • DF208 - Downstream Sensor Signal Input - CC.1 - Orange light
As said in previous threads I have two identical clios so I can swap parts over to try and fix the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

80MPG BEEZA
the pedal potenionmeter try disconnecting the wires from the pedal unit and check them for and breakage give them a wiggle and a clean and put it back in, and also check connection to throttle body im sure these 2 are what it relates to

80MPG BEEZA
should be on the right side of the plenham or just disconnect any sensor you can see and your bound the get it

Breaking A 172 Replica
Ok cheers dude.

Before I did that I went and started it up - no electronic warning light! Couldn't believe it!

Took it for a spin and it was fine for most of it but at the end it just went back into limp mode? Its fine again now mind you...

Will check TB and throttle now.

Thanks

Sam