ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport.net Project Cars Time Trial Challenge - June

mk1 Octavia VRS
It's that time of the month already (fnarr). Last month @HarvB set the quickest time, but as he chose the car/track combo the choice for June falls to 2nd place - @JB21.

Guidelines:
1. At the start of each month a track and car are chosen by the driver with the fastest time from the previous month. If the same driver is fastest two months in a row then the track/car choice falls to the next fastest driver. The car & track should be chosen within a few days of the start of the month.
2. Keep to short tracks (<2.5 miles) so that it doesn't take too long to try and set a good time.
3. DLC cars not allowed.
4. Times must be set in time trial mode, not free practice or any other mode.
5. Entries should include what platform, controller (wheel or pad) and options were used - i.e. ABS, traction control and stability control.
6. Entries to be backed up by leaderboard link, screenshot or video.

Listerine & Poledo
FFS, no chance of getting even a vaguely respectable time this month. What happened to running a GT86 around the Snet 100 lol

@Scrooge or @Sunglasses_Ron or other such type.

Please change title to
Cliosport.net Project Cars Time Trial Challenge - JUNE

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
How do you change the cars settings on the time trial I can't seem to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you select your car on the right-hand side there's a link to the garage, once in there you can edit the global setup.

It's not very well integrated tbh, I don't understand why it's different to the standard practice menus.

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
When you select your car on the right-hand side there's a link to the garage, once in there you can edit the global setup.

It's not very well integrated tbh, I don't understand why it's different to the standard practice menus.
Ah okay cheers, so I'm guessing every time I want to change something I'll have to come back out and go to the garage again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What cars are they using
Screenshot_2017-06-15-21-00-26.png