ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport mats

996 Carrera

...from Justmatz have finally arrived.

Ill have some pics up tonight hopefully.

The shade of blue is darker than the RS blue on their site but should go well inside the car. Quality seems to be excellent.

Top stuff......get some pics up mate, lets have a look!

I want to get mats with my name on and the superman logo , could they do that?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Oooh... I was considering some for mine...

Cant wait to see the pics.

996 Carrera

they are embroidered scotty.

i got the one piece rear mat but the picture didnt come out. Its not embroidered though.

You can get the rear mats as a two-piece as well I think. I specified that originally but I think I prefer the rear piece now.

Ill try and get some better pictures this weekend.

just ordeed mine too, they do look nice had some custom ones made befor from ambassador with just a plate and sport 172 put on but had them over a year now and look a bit grubby so thought i would order these as well but i paid the extra and had the logo put on the rears as well

can i get them with a metal foot plate on drivers mat, and also, could i get them in the same blue/turquise as the "billabong" seats???

thanks

no they dont do metal plate, and the only sort of do 2 blues which is the one above plus a dark blue, i asked about having a metal plate and they dont do it try there website for list of colours and options available.