ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport London Highroller Steaknight

Listerine & Poledo
I'll be there for about 7.

Black coat, black shirt, blue jeans, black shoes. Will look angry after dealing with Central.

Just looked on teh G-mapz, I'm coming in from the underground station, not DLR, but pretty sure I know where you are

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
If you're coming on the Jublee it's even easier. Come out the entrance with the looong escalators pointing out to the sky (you'll know what I mean when you see them). Then look right, you can't miss it.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
See you soon benders. Just at the fleet station now, it's f**king Baltic.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Was nice! Fortunately I wasn't soaked in beer :rasp:

Cheers to Tom for the taxi service, muchly appreciated <3

Just the right amount of people to remember faces and names, as I'm terrible at this

Last edited:
Was on me way to some birds, fell asleep on train and woke up in Northampton. Not good. Thought i'd be alright to try get rounf hers but fell asleep again and woke up in Euston.

Proper failure of a night for me. Gonna call work now tell em i've got a tumor ot summin, f**k going in today.

Proper fucked up. Was gonna get my grubby mitts all over a 5.5. Ended up looking a right c**t.

I can remember going to some skank hole chicken shop and can taste it now, birds having a ruck outside but cannot remember where it was atall or if i was on my own? Luke? London Bridge? f**k knows?

She was working to be fair to me.

Don't think she really liked me either. Haha all coming back to me now, was proper staring f**k out of some cougars when i was with Luke.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Jesus Charlie, you f**king crack me up.

I managed to get off at the wrong train station, not because I was asleep, just because I'm a f**king idiot. I got off at kidbrooke instead of falconwood. (they sort of sound similar and I wasn't really listening).

Ended up having to pay some b*****d cabbie to get me home.

It was a cracking night and I couldn't agree more that it was pretty much the perfect amount of people. I actually remember everyones name.

Sincere apologies for the beer spillage. :eek:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
PMSL! Chicken!

Clearly I was sensible enough to go home at a decent hour, was back home and in my bed at just gone 11

Have you drained your coat yet Tom?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Oh that brid saying Sierra or whatever it was needed a damn good rimmin'. Cookie you didnt say bye:dapprove:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Oh that brid saying Sierra or whatever it was needed a damn good rimmin'. Cookie you didnt say bye:dapprove:

You fucked off back into the pub! There's no way I was going back in there, I'd wake up in Charlie's bed or something equally as f**king strange