ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport London Highroller Steaknight

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yeah, I won't mess that up; just won't have a clue where I am when I get there. No sense of direction at all in London.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I love the way Luke will be depending on me, I ain't got a clue where im going Lol.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Why are so many people transportationally retarded?? Recaro, I've met you before.

Rob, you're right, you have. Are any of the other pizza boys (you know who I mean) coming over this way?

For those of you who think they'll get lost, look up and find the tall building with the pointy roof. You'll be close. Oh and the bar has a ticker above it making it nice and easy to spot.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Rob, you're right, you have. Are any of the other pizza boys (you know who I mean) coming over this way?

For those of you who think they'll get lost, look up and find the tall building with the pointy roof. You'll be close. Oh and the bar has a ticker above it making it nice and easy to spot.

Need to make sure you come out the ride side of the station too, IIRC

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to be late to pre-drinks, as I have to make some pricks in America do some work.. I apparently can't do this from the bar though :(

Listerine & Poledo
is anyone going to be carrying a recognisable book, or a silly hat or similar?

Just so I know who any of you people are.

EDIT: or do I just look for the man who smells like a tramp :lolup:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I HAVE FIXED IT DON'T PANIC

Guys, bit of a disaster open-table have cancelled my reservation. The confirmation goes to my inbox but the cancellation went to junk. :mad:

I've booked gaucho as a backup at 7pm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Umm, so where are we going? :eek:

I'll be at Waterloo by 7, someone let me know where you are! 07826 846751

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Yeah rob is there now.

He's sorted the Goodmans booking, its back on.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll just get the train to Canary and pester Tom from there.