ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport London Highroller Steaknight

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Is it South Quay station I'm getting off at? f**k me, I'm useless at this train business.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm worse than useless. So much so, if Tom can't give me a lift, I won't be coming

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Sounds like a good deal, seeing as your invoice for the avatar was £6,400,000.00

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ledge, cheers Chip. Think I've worked out where I'm going now. The restaurant easy to find from the station?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
With google maps on your phone you'll manage ok on foot I'm sure.

Probably a good idea to grab Tom's number as the booking was in his name IIRC, and then you can always pester him for directions if you get stuck.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Haha, I have Ant's (Scrooge) so he'll be getting pestered/abused until I'm sat at the table. But yeah, be 'reet ;)

Listerine & Poledo
Right gents, so it's all bar one beforehand is it?

I've now got Ant & Toms numbers to harass if I can't find anyone by 7:45

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Chaps, All Bar One is a stones throw from my office so might well be in there have a couple of swift halves myself.

I should hopefully spot you high rollers trying to pick up women by flashing your Clio keys on the bar ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
My train should be in at 8ish at either Canary Wharf or South Quay, I'll ring one of you when I'm there to see where you are.

Listerine & Poledo
Righty.

I'll try to jump from the office early, North Acton to the Wharf is a fair old hike so I'm looking at 7ish.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
PS Ant, expect a phonecall from a confused and stressed muppet at about five to 8.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Why are so many people transportationally retarded?? Recaro, I've met you before.

AK, how could you not turn up? It's on your doorstep you lemon.

Luke, disappointed at the lateness. No pre drinking? Disappointment.

I'll pm you my number incase you get properly lost.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I live miles away motherfucker.

And yes, I am retarded when it comes to the train. Will plan on lunch.