ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios in the US

Im away in the USA atm (florida) and thought since everything else is cheaper here, maybe parts for the renaults are too.

Does anyone know of anywhere over here that would sell parts for european cars or maybe just renaults? doubtful but worth a shot.

Thanks.

Please tell me you're not on holiday, in Florida and you've come on CS to try and find out about Clios that don't exist?

Ben182

ClioSport Club Member
  X3
Even if there were any Renaults in the US, I doubt there are many yanks that could fit in a clio.

Ben182

ClioSport Club Member
  X3
although a "Dukes of Hazard" version of an inferno 182 might prove popular, you'd only need a few stickers, take out the windows and weld the doors shut.

Please tell me you're not on holiday, in Florida and you've come on CS to try and find out about Clios that don't exist?

Lol. I didnt think they exist - had no idea if they did or not thats why I came to somewhere where people would know (more than me).

Figured it would be better to check and find out they arent big / existant than get home and find out everything for them is half price here.