ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliogav & Rages Mk1's

RenaultSport 172.
went and bought a strutbrace offa him the other day, so got some pics whilst we were there :D

100_1561.jpg

100_1557.jpg

100_1554.JPG

100_1553.JPG

DSC00232.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

Last edited:
My car was filthy, covered in bird s**t :clown: Rage's clio is the cleanest mk1 i have ever seen!

I was going to sort my bumper out today but it's pissing it down :rolleyes: Have you fitted the brace yet mate?

That carpark is mental, speed bump city more like!

RenaultSport 172.
yeah al! you harsh b*****d lol.....wait till i se you at work....be prepared for the rage power! :mad: lmao...and the eye brows are off youll notice...

Looking good lads. I recognise that car park ;) Star city?

it sure is!
:)

Mk1 Power, its the way forward I tell you.

hehe yeah, nice when you see other mk1's about....all the ones i have seen lately are mk2....172 or 182....for example the clio meet the other day...full of 172 and 182...and only 4 mk1! need more mk1 on the road lmao!

My car was filthy, covered in bird s**t :clown: Rage's clio is the cleanest mk1 i have ever seen!

I was going to sort my bumper out today but it's pissing it down :rolleyes: Have you fitted the brace yet mate?

That carpark is mental, speed bump city more like!

haha, the weather has been shite gav, so its all good....your car is aloud to look dirty lmao....suprised myn kept clean!

Rage's clio is the cleanest mk1 i have ever seen!
:) cheers lol...got a couple of plans...such as those ones i was telling you about...plus some others that should be happenning end of the month:approve:

lmao. the spead bumps are preety overkill...but you know!
that carpark is impossible to drift round too....was trying to do toykodrift stylio, as it was empty...but it just wasnt happenin lmao!

:approve:

RenaultSport 172.
er..not rele had chance to give it any stick so far so havnt noticed a thing...
hehe

weathers shite, roads are flooded.....ill slide either way lol....but it looks good atm :D

RenaultSport 172.
kool :)

myn will be staying for a while....got somethings planned for it :D

haha, monkey sits on my dash :D

maybe we could get a MK1 meet organised? MK1'S ONLY?:)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
very nice chaps, 2 lovely cars

rage do you still have your buckets? i would be very very interested in the subframes if you do..pm me mate please...lol

RenaultSport 172.
yeah, cheers lil gold clio....finished the back end of nicely...subtle yet a big diffrence :)

freebone, the subframes went with the seats im afriad dude...they went for £90 for them both with subframes....

i 2nd the mk1 meet providing it close

kool....well ill post something up, and see hus intrested!

MK1's are making a comeback! :)
Just the way it should be :) origional mk1s...where it all origionated from !