ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Xenons

BMW X5
hey all, jus wondering if someone could give me some advice...

i have been offered some xenons for my 02 reg clio £230 fully complete, with ballasts, etc

They are from a 182 (i.e. are light grey inside). I was just wonderig two things;

Is this a good price?

and

Will they be a direct replacement? Dont want to start cutting wires!

Thanks all,

David

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
No they don't go on for ever, i brought my Mk2 172 on 44K and i don't think they were replaced before, shes now on 57K touch wood there last me untill i change her.

BMW X5
O rite, ok mate, thanks for that. With them being from a 182 hopefully they will have done less miles than that and theyll b ok for a bit longer.

Thanks

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
im on 52,000 miles .. still on original xenon bulbs.. car is 5 years old now.. so ye.. quite a while !

Mégane RS
mine have gone well dull but i've had my xenons for years and i do a lot of night driving

Renault Clio 05' 1.2 16v
I wanted xenon's on my car and looked at 182 lights but in the end i got a HID (xenon) conversion kit from Ring and fitted this. Its much easier to do as you dont have to drop the bumper etc to get the light out and with the kit i got the lights are much brighter than the 182 lights.

Its just a thought!!!

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
What about the auto level adjuster for the Xenons???

Are you able to adjust the level of the Xenons lamps with out that?

where would be the best place to look for a set of xenons for my cup? got some money burning a hole lol