ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio with 206 headlights

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
:dead:

DSCF9039.jpg

Turbos.
LOL. Didn't realise people still did that sort of modifying. Don't tell me people still put 8 exhausts on Saxos too?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Very old pic - remember that day I drove past the place and was like "I'm not taking any photos there" so I drove on! lol :)

Cro

Meg'd r27
It was 8 years ago... turinis, 2118s, cup spoilers and sportlines weren't compulsory items back then

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Aye it was from a few years back at a local meeting, popped its head up on another forum so I thought Id share :) If anyone wants to steal any ideas from it your more than welcome lol. Heres the 205 with Bora headlights next to it .....

DSCF9038.jpg

TrackCar & F30 330d
Hasnt this sort of modifing been taken over by things like the DUB scene?

So instead of putting huge body kits on cars people buy coilovers wind them all the way down and compare how much they scrape just from driving down the road!

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v
Hasnt this sort of modifing been taken over by things like the DUB scene?

So instead of putting huge body kits on cars people buy coilovers wind them all the way down and compare how much they scrape just from driving down the road!

hows that from the dub scene, if your scraping right, then your dragging like the yanks do