ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio V6 replica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
this thread has lasted quite long without being deleted, ill give it another 10 mins...

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
boy doesnt have a clue! although with a k&n he must be serious he wont be needing a v6 with that mod!

clio
look i am not trying to win the respect of anyone here all i wanted to know was were to get the right hit from.. sorry that you have different opinions but that is mine so live with.. i agreee some look s**t but i am determind to make it look as good as the original from the outside for as long as it takes..

Evo 6, E92 320d
To get it looking exactly like a real Vee your looing at 2 years on minimum wage, thats to buy it and insure it.

RS 172
Well, cutting the s**t then, just Google Clio V6 Kit and you'll get loads come up. Take your pick and then get modding. But please, dont cut and shut it, make it look pro. Show us it when your done.
But other than that, theres not much else you can ask on here. Best off on a modding forum really.

Mini Cooper S sport
do you think i am just moding the outside... i am going to do suttle things to the engine so it will keep up with alot of things on the road... ive already started as you can see with the K and N filter... i fitted that last weekend...

But it's a 1.2!!

Pleeeeeeeease reconsider. People are giving you some good advice on this thread. Listen to them and save yourself a lot of money and ridicule :dapprove:

Monblue bombay badboy!
sorry for wasting your time... and thanx for all the info

liam you seem genuine, you will find your answers somewhere im sure, but on here V6 replicas are not peoples favorites or kits, but each to there own. Goodluck with your project and i hope it looks mint when its done. Also apologies for any upset some comments may have caused.

Thanks Billy:)

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Why not just save the money you'd be spunking on a kit and modding a 1.2 and save for something with a bit more oomph?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I got my kit from Reno! cost 16k tho...

IMG_0566.jpg

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
another superb effort by the CS mongrels to abuse a new person on this board.

it is just so dissapointing that so many people feel the need to post so much shite on someone's thread. i had a look when it started and thought 'i ain't really interested in this, nor do i think it is a great idea' but i didn't suddenly get overcome with the requirement to post shite.

I would personally go with subways advice on page 2 iirc.

liamsammut -

Dont listen to the c**k suckers (i.e 99.9% of cs)

Drop me a pm, I know a place which sells them, but take my advice and buy the right spaces & wheels otherwise it will look terrible. For a proper job it's going to cost you around 2-3k.

Adam

thread closed... yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.