ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio "V6" picture (ha ha).

Scirocco GT 210
Someone on another forum spotted this beauty:

DSC00217.jpg

Beast :D

Anyone going to own up? Who's is it? :clown:

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
That's a real V6 guys come on!! ;)

In all seriousness.....why oh why oh why would you do that??

from Trophy 2 work van :(
Think it may be one of those Fisher Price cars, ya know, the ones where you propel yourself along by your feet! :race:

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
Ever occurred to anyone that maybe hes driving around with it like that because its a half finished project, and he still needs to get too and from work every day? No-one is f**king stupid enough to leave their car "finished" like that.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nyphur said:
Ever occurred to anyone that maybe hes driving around with it like that because its a half finished project, and he still needs to get too and from work every day? No-one is f**king stupid enough to leave their car "finished" like that.

No that hasn't occured to me.

What has occured to me however is that the guy needs a slap. with a wet fish.
What a complete and utter heap of steaming horseshit.

E91 M Sport
Nyphur said:

Ok, if that's the case, why do we see about 50 of these to every 'finished' one.

Vectra :(
You wont be laughing when i finish it with a can of orange paint, lower it another 50mm, get my 200mm wheel spacers on and fit the neons under it will you!!!!!

You will all be jealous when i get that 100bhp chip off fleabay and razz past all you 172 owners init ;)

from Trophy 2 work van :(
superfastdan said:
No that hasn't occured to me.

What has occured to me however is that the guy needs a slap. with a wet fish.
What a complete and utter heap of steaming horsesh*t.

rofl:clap:

340i
hahaha... if its the same car this used to hang around the chesterfield / bakewell area ive seen it a few times before, looks even worse in real life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyphur

miketheman2k said:
Ok, if that's the case, why do we see about 50 of these to every 'finished' one.

exactly - I bet the dude will still be driving it around as it is now in 2 years time !!

I can't stand these half finished 'projects' there's loads of them round my way - if you can't afford to mod it & finish it, don't start it in the first palce ffs !!!!