ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 at the ring....

weeman, were you there? I was up at Adenauer Forst for an hour or two Sat afternoon.

Look - now you've got the ring out of your system for a while are you going to sort out gay Geoff stag dooooo???:lolup:

We are all waiting on you:boring:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Ok who was at the ring this weekend? I was in a flame red clio, saw a few R26 boys to? then saw one i saw at my local cinema!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S
jonnyboy, were you in your VX? Probably saw you if you were.

DrRollo, I saw your cliosport sticker but never got round to knowing who you were to say hello when you were out of the car. lol. Anyway, I've only got 1 photo of you off the track at Adenauer Forst ;) Sending it to you now...

Steve, we've got somewhere in mind ;) All I'll say is cheap lager and eye candy :)

Weeman, tut tut. Suppose you got some brownie points for it.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
lol yes was hoping someone got a pic of my little mistake! I'll have a look and email you what i find, cheers :)

Oh and did i look fast, as before that i felt like i was going very fast lol.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S
Yeah, well Geoff's a c*ck. (He doesn't come on here does he?) :slap:

Only kidding geoffburger!

Elise/VX220/R26
yeah it was the ACE one there was another liquid there but not with us. Did you get any of my vx? LVP was the reg

Silver Fabia vRS
Yeah, well Geoff's a c*ck. (He doesn't come on here does he?) :slap:

Only kidding geoffburger!

Charming :S Anyway its Geoffnet now!

Its a small world really, all you guys over at the same time and coming to work the other morning through Milton Keynes a car went round the roundabout who was there too.

I have to say it was a great weekend although the weather could have been a bit better!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
yeah it was the ACE one there was another liquid there but not with us. Did you get any of my vx? LVP was the reg

I saw that ACE r26 at my local cinema day after the ring trip, i'll look for the elise, my mate has all the pics though arg.