ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Trophy

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would probably sell a lot easier if you did put the 6 months tax on it and then price is accordingly - stick another £100 quid on the asking price and take the £30 hit, worth it if you want it gone.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the price on here better. ;)

I was chatting to my missus about it last night trying to work things out see if I could make some finances appear from somewhere. Unfornatley it would take to long to sell our current car unless you fancy a p/x.

GLWTS

d5n

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182 FF
Yeah I've put about the tax in the for sale section. I'll be putting 6 months tax on it but I'll be wanting £3600 for it. Buyer pulled out due to not be able to get all the cash together.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
Looks lovely but why do you word it "Clio V6 255 spoiler" when you could write "Clio Trophy spoiler" lol.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
Yes but it's a spoiler that's fitted to all V6's (ph2) and all Trophy's... so surely it's as much a 'Trophy' spoiler as it is a 'V6' spoiler.