ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio to the rescue!!

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
So I was photographing a wedding and was doing the couple photographs when we returned to find out the brides father had left with the wedding car! (Triumph TR3).

So instead of them getting a taxi, Clio came to the rescue! Only managed to get a few quick snaps as it wasn't really the intended carriage lol. She found the funny side though:) (the groom is in the back)...

14630800139_7f4c7e0346_b.jpg

14630920277_aeb12e1cc4_b.jpg

14815099804_3035a86d5f_o.jpg

And one from the wedding...

14630793910_d2e0d36f71_b.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is her father some sort of c**t?! What dad drives off from his daughters wedding in the f**king wedding car ??

An orange one
Very odd!

Was he waiting at the reception none the wiser to his mistake???

Btw that photo is ace, great layout!

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
Yes he was at the reception. Although I think the idea was to drive from the park back to the hotel and drop the car off and get a taxi to the reception. I think the groom was more annoyed as he didn't get to drive it! The bride was driven a good 20 miles there (albeit in the rain!).

Thanks for the feedback on the group shot, I had to use my wide angle lens to get everything in lol. The building at the back is Ashton Memorial which is one of Lancaster's Register offices. Not bad at all!