ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio starting problem.

hi
have a problem starting my 2005 clio 182.I turned it off briefly after a 30 min's drive and have been greated with this problem....The battery seem to have no power ..I haven't tyred a jump start yet...

just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

I got it jump started using another car..but now isn't starting again.and relays are making alot of noise..and lights on the dash flashing..The light on the battery says it's charged.

It will jump start pushing but struggles with a battery jumping it...
I'm hoping starting motor.but sounds electrical...

just called the AA to see if they can do anything..

took another video of the dash lights and meters doing strange things...The fuel and temp gauge drops when turning over and lots of clicking .

AA has been and put it down to a dead battery...I just put a new one on and works again...

never had a dead battery act like that before.....

He also fixed my main beam problem I was having. I only had 1 light working.and found the fuel what was the problem.....