ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio sport pedals on non sport?

Taken an interest back in my rep again.

On the list to complete it is;

Rear 15mm Camber shims,
Found a site with front carbon "cup" washer blanks for 35.
Dash LED to ice blue.
anddddd

Finally getting round to the sport pedals.
Found them really cheap online, however with a good 30 mins of googling ive found nothing on whether its a straight swap! just a load of people changing from sport pedals to Momo pedals.

Ive seen someone do a DCi rep on here and done it, cant find the thread to it though.

Ive found the complete pedal set (not just the covers) its everything bar the actual box its fitted to.

Can i just take mine out and straight swap them over?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
No they don't Thomas. If you have the actual pedal set it's a straight forward swap, done it a few times, not particularly tricky.

Many.
Need the entire throttle pedal, needs to be a good working one obviously.

Brake pedal and clutch, easy to change, theres a single bolt holding them both in, don't f**k it up though.

Clio 1.6 16V
No they don't Thomas. If you have the actual pedal set it's a straight forward swap, done it a few times, not particularly tricky.

Sorry about the bump , i've bought the entire pedals even comes with brake servo ,i just want to replace the pedals of my non sport , is it straight forward ?

T12

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco Clio 172
Space is tight when down changing the pedals over but the process is straight forward, just a little fiddly for space I found.