ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio sport meets the moors!

Renaultsport
Hi heres a few pictures from today, mine is the 172 with turinis,(and aftermarket exhaust which is soon to be replaced with standard:cool:)
The other 172 is 'jordan172' and the phase one gti6 is his brothers and the xsara vts is another mates. Excuse the poor pics but it was bloody freezing on the moors so got back in the car swiftly!
100_0304.jpg

100_0303.jpg

100_0299.jpg

100_0298.jpg

100_0305.jpg

100_0306.jpg

100_0307.jpg

100_0308.jpg

100_0309.jpg

100_0312.jpg

100_0313.jpg

100_0315.gif

Renaultsport
Insanity!:S

Nah i needed to free up some money, and i got £1k more than i bought it for. I sold it about a year ago and ive just had a few sheds for a couple hundred quid for a while! Rover estate?:cool:
The ly was mint but the 172 is just as much fun for less than half the price!:)

Porsche Boxster987S
Insanity!:S

Nah i needed to free up some money, and i got £1k more than i bought it for. I sold it about a year ago and ive just had a few sheds for a couple hundred quid for a while! Rover estate?:cool:
The ly was mint but the 172 is just as much fun for less than half the price!:)

not quite as special though;)

Combo
Hi heres a few pictures from today, mine is the 172 with turinis,(and aftermarket exhaust which is soon to be replaced with standard:cool:)
The other 172 is 'jordan172' and the phase one gti6 is his brothers and the xsara vts is another mates. Excuse the poor pics but it was bloody freezing on the moors so got back in the car swiftly!

100_0306.jpg

You got spacers on mate?

If so what size?

Renaultsport
Thanks,
No i havent got spacers, just standard 172 cup alloys. The rear have 205/45 tyres which might make them look wider.

TTRS & V50
Lucky you sold your LY before this credit crunch. I would have done the same as you, to free up 4.5k for the same car basically is top stuff.

Wont take much to get this a minter, lower, cup spoiler and a new zaust and hey presto.

Didn't actually realise how gash standard 172 wheels look compared to the cup wheels, i need to get rip sharpish, lol.
As ths picture shows..

ZX6R B1H
it means For the win, and the reason why i say that is because i owned and drove this:

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

Pic whoring at its finest...

ZX6R B1H
cheers, Took me a while to get it how i wanted it tracked it a few times then the head went and i had to break it for spares as i walked out my job.

She started as a totally boggo VTS full fat with air con and everything lol.