ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio sport forum sticker

182 BG FF
Where have you put yours? I recieved mine today and am unsure were to put it? Pics of were youve got yours would be handy cheers.

1.2 16v
Mines on the bottom right of my rear window... Can't post pick cos I'm on my phone, but there's a pic on my project thread

Last edited:
top centre...

DSC01586.jpg

RS Clio 182
tap Show us your Cliosport.net window sticker in the search bar and theres loads of pics on that thread with different places and different stickers..you should find it useful

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
On the red clio would that not get wiped off by the wiper? As the sticker goes on from the outside i believe.

no, its an internal sticker. but if you get an external one, it would still be below the wiper so itd be safe. thats why my new one is on the right hand side of my 197, the wiper stops above it... plus. i de wipered my old car