ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio sport 172 rev/speedo/temp and fuel gauges not working

Renault Clio 172
Hi all,
This is first post and apologies if this has been asked already!

I bought my girlfriend a 'Y' reg Clio 172 (90000 miles) as a run around and the rev counter, speedo, fuel gauge and temp gauge dont work at all. There is a very slight flicker on the rev counter needle when you turn the ignition on but apart from that nothing.
I bought a second hand cluster from a reputable breaker but the fault is still there. Also the lights on the cluster work, dipped beam, indicators etc. The fuel light is on but the tank is full( I filled it the other day)??

I find it very strange the fuel light is working but the gauge is not?? Iv yet to check the fuse(I think its fuse No2 or 21) for the needles, as Im offshore just now!

Help, I'm running out of patience with this car!!!!:(:(:(

Renault Clio 172
Iv managed to get an electrician to have a look at this problem but he needs a wiring diagram, does anyone know of where I could get a diagram? There is no Renault dealer now in Aberdeen so that option is gone!!

Help!!

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Iv managed to get an electrician to have a look at this problem but he needs a wiring diagram, does anyone know of where I could get a diagram? There is no Renault dealer now in Aberdeen so that option is gone!!

Help!!

Think it needs new dials dude, cheap and easy but mileage will be different,