ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RSI - Peterlee

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
There's a load of sports around here, probably the highest concentration Iv'e ever seen. However that one would be a first, must be new to the area lol

Clio RSi and Valver
Yeah that is my Clio RSi, my house mate Dave works for Albany so insured him on it coz i get to bring a royal mail van home lol.
Bit strange when i take the mail up there and i see my own car in the car park.
I have killed the engine in it so i have bought a Valver so expect to see that in the car park soon lol

Yeah that is my Clio RSi, my house mate Dave works for Albany so insured him on it coz i get to bring a royal mail van home lol.
Bit strange when i take the mail up there and i see my own car in the car park.
I have killed the engine in it so i have bought a Valver so expect to see that in the car park soon lol

Why was there a pair of frilly knickers hanging off the back of it by the way? haha

Clio RSi and Valver
Everyone hangs teddys and stuff so i hung a thong off the back of it, got another one to hang off the next one too lmao, dare to be different is the phrase lol

Everyone hangs teddys and stuff so i hung a thong off the back of it, got another one to hang off the next one too lmao, dare to be different is the phrase lol

Not that i get the hanging things off tow eyes thing but each to their own.

Saying that, it's definately different! A fake arm hanging onto the tow eye would be funny though haha.

Clio RSi and Valver
Can't miss me mate, when ya see the massive Royal Mail LDV van come in the car park on 2 wheels between 12 & 1pm that's me, if ya see me car up there that's my mate Dave using it lol. Red RSi getting tucked away this weekend to rebuild the engine again and Valver will be out this weekend hopefuly, just doing some odd jobs on it atm

Clio RSi and Valver
Not that i get the hanging things off tow eyes thing but each to their own.

Saying that, it's definately different! A fake arm hanging onto the tow eye would be funny though haha.

Halloween I've been known to have a fake arm hanging out the boot lol

Clio RSi and Valver
Well now that i know im spotted and ya sort of know me lol feel free to stop and chat if ya pass my house and im messing around with the cars, like now lol

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Mate, i think you work directly over the road from me.

I work next to the nursery thats now shut down (big sign outside saying CCP).

What you driving and i'll keep a look out.
Ive got the titanium ph1 mate, come to think of it I think I was parked next to you on Monday - epic clean 182 ? Was commenting on how mashed my cup alloys where In comparison to yours xD

Ive got the titanium ph1 mate, come to think of it I think I was parked next to you on Monday - epic clean 182 ? Was commenting on how mashed my cup alloys where In comparison to yours xD

haha yeah that was me :)

Thanks for the compliment!

Probably bump into you at some point no doubt

Clio RSi and Valver
Just for ya's to watch out for
Pic of my old one, Clio 1.8 8v RSi:
408839_2916946400220_1157523901_33307798_195644292_n.jpg

New one, Clio 1.8 16v with 2.0 16v williams engine fitted:
20120508_165014.jpg