ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Rally Car Video

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Hey guys

one of my customers just sent me his video

his sadev tops out at 105mph iirc

running throttle bodies

he came 2nd in the FWD class and 16th overall.

We are currently building a more powerful engine for him and will wish him all the best in 2010 competitions.

KTR Sport Team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7-X8DAToGc

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Great car! Nice work by k-tec! Its good to see a clio performing well in the rally scene!

Best of luck to the driver in his 2010 season :D

Renaultsport 220T
Great vid, car sounds and looks mint. Hate hay bale chicanes though. Lots of time loss around them. Wonder how much paint swapping was done on the day with the cars running a 2 lap course, but sharing the same tarmac?

What engine was in the Micra? It didn't look that slow. Lotus Sunbeam sounded sweet too. :cool:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
quality, really want one of those boxes :) Ditch the xenons though? they are proper heavy!

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
its a higher spec NA engine with Nimonic, new DTH bodies, custom pistons and rods. GEN90 ECU, race balance. custom Carbon airbox etc etc

Clio Cup UK 182 Rally Car
Hello guys, just found the thread! Thanks for sticking it up Andy, looking forwards to the new engine ;)

Fantastic car, KTec as ever on the ball - build thread is up in the projects section under 182 Rally Project.

Hutchie, Alistair knows me - we should be at the Pendragon again later in the year!

Very competitive car, and driver - Keep an eye open for results/news/reviews on my facebook page - theres also more detail on the car there, search Scott Faulkner Rallying and join!

Cheers,
Scott.

i got given a passenger ride. BALLISTIC

Dan, do you remember the MASSIVE brown-trouser moment pulling back into the estate? :clown: :S

Think the engine was completed a bit before the brakes had been cleaned up - and it hadn't been geometry'd :eek:

Boys and their toys hey, I was too eager to get out in it!

Scott.

Any local events in the near future? Would like to see this :)

If you go to the facebook page then all the up-coming events are listed. For those without facebook;

28th Feb - Slaters Stages Rally - Anglesey Race Circuit
21st March - AGBO Stages Rally - Weston Park, Staffs
17th April - D'ISIS Stages Rally - MIRA Proving Ground, Nuneaton

More to be comfirmed soon!

Golf GTD Mk7
If you go to the facebook page then all the up-coming events are listed. For those without facebook;

28th Feb - Slaters Stages Rally - Anglesey Race Circuit
21st March - AGBO Stages Rally - Weston Park, Staffs
17th April - D'ISIS Stages Rally - MIRA Proving Ground, Nuneaton

More to be comfirmed soon!

what's your facebook site Scott? Also when you coming up north for a bit of rallying :)

Its the NorthWest stages this weekend I think, over in Blackpool and around Weeton IIRC. Pendragon is normally August/September time up in Penrith.

Tony, the stages did run 3 loops at one point during the stage, but the main problem was seeding - as you can see by number 56 on the door, I was running quite low down. Caught 5/6 cars per stage! Very hairy at times as not many of them expect a car to catch them on the stage! It felt more like touring cars!

Facebook site is "Scott Faulkner Rallying" search for it and you will find!

Coming up north on the 28th Feb to Anglesey, but its only North as I live in Birmingham. =)

Ktec'd 1.2 16v Sport
surely you need some MASSIVE K-Tec sponsorship stickers on that car!

Seriously some well wicked driving, I'm very envious:approve:

We may well do soon! I can't wait to get the new engine sorted from them, watch this space!

Last edited:
  Golf GTD Mk7
ScootyMotorsport said:
Its the NorthWest stages this weekend I think, over in Blackpool and around Weeton IIRC. Pendragon is normally August/September time up in Penrith.

Tony, the stages did run 3 loops at one point during the stage, but the main problem was seeding - as you can see by number 56 on the door, I was running quite low down. Caught 5/6 cars per stage! Very hairy at times as not many of them expect a car to catch them on the stage! It felt more like touring cars!

Facebook site is "Scott Faulkner Rallying" search for it and you will find!

Coming up north on the 28th Feb to Anglesey, but its only North as I live in Birmingham. =)

Sunday? Might pop up if so. Where can I find some details?

I won't be there Jonny, its a round of the norther rally championships though. Google the North West Stages Rally, there should be plenty of info on the website!

As for the ITB's, they will stay with the current engine, but the whole thing will be up for sale as a complete unit.

Rally Cams
ITBs + 90mm Trumpets
Omex 600 Managment (already mapped ready to go!)
Complete Engine Harness
Bespoke Air-Box (manufactured for this specific engine)
Wossner High Comp Pistons
Forged H-Section Rods
Tri-Angle Valve Seats
Uprated Valve Springs
Poished/Matched manifolds
Uprated Meganne Injectors
Balanced Flywheel
Just shy of 230bhp

Literally drop it in and away you go!

Engine will be for sale soon ;) If anyone's interested then PM me and you can hear/see/go for a ride in the car before the engine comes out. Will be on the for sale thread as soon as it's available!

Scott.

Golf GTD Mk7
I won't be there Jonny, its a round of the norther rally championships though. Google the North West Stages Rally, there should be plenty of info on the website!

As for the ITB's, they will stay with the current engine, but the whole thing will be up for sale as a complete unit.

Rally Cams
ITBs + 90mm Trumpets
Omex 600 Managment (already mapped ready to go!)
Complete Engine Harness
Bespoke Air-Box (manufactured for this specific engine)
Wossner High Comp Pistons
Forged H-Section Rods
Tri-Angle Valve Seats
Uprated Valve Springs
Poished/Matched manifolds
Uprated Meganne Injectors
Balanced Flywheel
Just shy of 230bhp

Literally drop it in and away you go!

Engine will be for sale soon ;) If anyone's interested then PM me and you can hear/see/go for a ride in the car before the engine comes out. Will be on the for sale thread as soon as it's available!

Scott.

Ah, you only do the midlands ones then?

Yeah mainly just the Midlands Championship, but there are a few rallys that I stray north for - The Jim Clark later in the year which is a big closed-public-road stage rally in the Scottish Boarders, the Pendragon stages at Penrith, Neil Howard stages at Blyton near Gainsborough. I'll let people know what events im doing, when and where. If you join the facebook group it will say on there when I've entered them!