ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio project

TT QS
anthracite or silver. will look so good. black just dulls it down i went from black to silver on my car (same colour as yours) and i much prefer it.

Clio 182 rep
ive done them in anthracite hear pic of the first one ive done what dose everyone think
554972_10150916524086562_650046561_12699911_3162669_n.jpg

Clio 182 rep
door handles painted sliver got 182 exhaust coming
this week hopefully get that put on this week some
time and get the boot smooth then get her low :p534935_10151003118686562_650046561_12960506_2077624430_n.jpg

Clio 182 rep
clio project 182 rep

next jobs are to have boot handle smoothed and bonnet washer jet smoothed picking some front sport seats up at the week as well

Looks great mate I'm loving this!! You'd wanna get some carbon fibre exhaust surrounds!! it'll Tidy and hide the exhaust cut out edges! I would leave boot handle and badges IMO, but it's your cars so do what pleases you:) But over all mate, great job lovin it!

CursedTitanium 182FF
How much did the dash cost you? or did you do it yourself, if so was it difficult?

Clio 182 rep
I got it off some else but they got some one to do it and it was £550 but it's real stuff it's about. £50 meter And it's not easy to do I've tried before your best off getting some to do it who noes how's to Do it

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It was all going so well, then I saw the front bumper. :(

Apart from that, it looks wicked!

Not sure on the front number plate positioning, I'd put the smaller sticker ones on maybe IMO.

As long as you like it though! :)

Astra (H) VXR
Agreed the bumper looks great, but the plate positioning ruins it IMO.. Maybe a square one would look a bit better... Or as above a 3/4 one

172 cup
Get a 3/4 plate and put it back where it belongs, would look mint then!

I'll second that get a 3/4 plate and put it back I did this on my audi, never been pulled over once if you just use a plain plate no crap on it they should be fine. Looks very odd just slapped in the lower grill