ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO NO 2 BLUE 172 PH1 STOCK TO BAZINGA IN A FLASH

clio 172
JUST BOUGHT MY SECOND 172 WITH 87K AND ITS TIME TO ATTACK IT WILL POSTS PICS ECT WHEN ITS NOT RAINING AND DARK HAD IT A DAY AND SO FAR

LOWERED 50MM

REAR LIGHTS TINTED

COIL PACK CHANGED

PH1 AIRBOX AND SILICON BEND

PH1 STOCK STEERING WHEEL

TOMMOROW COMES FULL MAINIFOLD BACK KTEC RECESSED WITH D-CAT

HID

FIX AIRBAG FAULT

MOD HEADLIGHTS FIT LED BULBS

STEREO

FIT NEW FRONT SPEAKERS

FIT NEW FOGS AS GLASS IS SMASHED ON BOTH

:approve:

OH AND IF ANY ONE HAS THE TOP HATS OF THE SUSPENSION LET ME HAVE THIS PLZZZ FOR FREE AS I HAD TO CUT ONE OF LMFAO WHAT A JK THT WAS

clio 172
clio1new.jpg

clionew.jpg

not the best oics this is how i bought it

clio 172
SOME ONE PUT A POO COBRA ALARM SO IT ONLY LOCKS AND UNLOCKS ? ANY IDEA WHAT THE FK HAS GONE ON THERE HAVE KEY WITH BUTTON AND FLASHED JUST DOSNT DO ANYTHING

clio 172
ok now fitted k tec recessed sport with decat MINT tommorow gotta cut bumper im scared to do tht but hey also hid fitted to fogs and headlights side lights changed and smoked side repeaters was gonna take pics buuut got to dark again ahhahahha still got bolt stuck in rear axel tho and realised a wheel is deffo buckled. update tommorow

clio 172
right been a busy boy ahahhah

so neighbers looking at me like wtf hes just got tht and hes tesring it apart ahahah ripped me headlights out today and heres few pics

this and a coffee ahahah

BarkingandDagenham-20120201-00207.jpg

to

BarkingandDagenham-20120201-00205.jpg

and finaly

BarkingandDagenham-20120201-00208.jpg

what ya recs then thinking carbon badge and tinted fogs opinions ?

clio 172
had a small set back two front wheels are buckled , anyhow fitted skoda splitter now and will get some pics posted.

clio 172
rightio gonna do the wheels lime green, loud but it works for me ahahahhha. ohh forgot painted bay green and black aswell will get some pics up.... eventually

182 Turbo
Can you post some better pics there really small, deffo wanna see the lime green wheels on that colour, should look different. Fog lights are quite chavvy though I'd get rid of them tbh.
Any plans for performance upgrades I.e cams,itb's, matched inlets or anything?
Aydon.

clio 172
fogs aint blue as people may think ahahahha just the pic and yhh eventualy will deffo be gettin engine mods but not sure when or what yet

You've done a lot of work so thumbs up to you for getting on and doing what you plan to do.

However I am not a fan at all, IMO you've made it look a bit like a 1.2 chav wagon, removing the sport badges will be the blackcurrent in the Strongbow. Sorry!

clio 172
went for a razel last night with mate in his cup miiiiiint, but was it slippery or whaaat (thecupkid)

Last edited: