ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk3 Ph2 Bulbs

Clio III GT 1.5 DCI
Hi,

I own a 59 plate, mk3 ph2 clio GT 1.5 dci (facelift), it has 3 sets of bulbs in the headlights alone, then a further set in the fog lights, the setup is:

Projector Headlights (dip beam)
Cornering Lights
Main Beam
Lower Fog Lights

I want to know what the bulb types are, I have spoke to renault which have said the projectors are H7 but then I have heard that they may be H1
They also said that the lower fogs are H11 but when speaking to a local garage he was informed they are H7

Can anyone please tell me what the bulb types are for all these lights, as I am looking on replacing all my bulbs

Regards

Clio III GT 1.5 DCI
Im really struggling now, I have been told projectors are h7 and none projectors are h1, I don't really know what to do :s

Clio 197
There h1 mate there is a bloke on eyah who has no projectors and he has h7 fitments unless it's changed with the preface lift