ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk3 2006 installing sub??

Clio 3
iv managed to pick myself up a tidy little 2006 clio 1.6 16v dynamique s :) with 7000 miles :) £6500. got it yesterday took all my bits n bobs out the old clio n have gone to install the sub today....I CANT FIND A WAY FROM THE BATTERY INTO THE CAR!! somebody please help!!

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
what gauge power wire are you using? i used 8 gauge (i think). u need to look in the passenger footwell for the gromet for the bonnet release cable. feed a long thin screwdriver (or whatever) through under the grommet and tape ur wire to the other side once through the firewall. then just pull it through. its a bit tough and theres a few people on here who done it and struggled with it too. i took some pic of the grommet in my '55 dynamique inside the footwell and engine bay!

footwell boot release grommet:
DSC01655.jpg

engine bay (other side/exit of grommet)
DSC01656.jpg

if you need anymore help or pics then just pm me

good luck
Renshaw