ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mark 2 williams ?????

clio 16v 1.2
Is there such thing as a mark 2 williams

I see this W reg all the time round cannock red and its covered in williams decals all over

masssive renault badge and the two go fast strips anyone got a pic of one if they do , cuz i want to get a quote for the same vynal

cheers nik rowlo

clio 16v 1.2
sorry to sound think, I dont no clios that well yet just swapped my pug 106 , so ay had one long.

Been as you've seen it any ideas where to buy the same vynal. I think it looks good.

I often see it in heath hayes and norton

It sounds awful. A girl near me has a white clio with blue bits one it, hers has 'Williams F1 racing' plastered all over it, that car looks awful too tbh.

s1 williams/106gti
It sounds awful. A girl near me has a white clio with blue bits one it, hers has 'Williams F1 racing' plastered all over it, that car looks awful too tbh.
hahahahahaha some people crack me up !!!! get some pics cat PAAAAALLLEEEAAAASE !!! lol

Clio Williams & 182
Is there such thing as a mark 2 williams

I see this W reg all the time round cannock red and its covered in williams decals all over

masssive renault badge and the two go fast strips anyone got a pic of one if they do , cuz i want to get a quote for the same vynal

cheers nik rowlo

Theres a Williams '2', but not a Mk2. I've seen a Mk2 with stickers and gold alloys, in dark blue before. It was quite tastefully done but it's not a Williams.