ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio lowering springs have arrived :)

Ford Fiesta Zetec S
Hi everyone,

So, today saw my brand new TA Technixx coilovers arrive thanks to DanEsder's recommendation on my previous post. I seriously can not wait to get these fitted and check out the improvements of my handling in those tight twisty bends.

However, I must admit I really hope they don't deliver a bone shattering ride and have to result back to my standard suspension kit. But I'am sure the go kart feeling I will get from my car now will out weigh the pros of a comfy ride.

What does everyone else think to these coilovers? Do you think they massively improved your clio or was it just an expense you regret now? Once these coilovers have been fitted and have been riding around on them for a few weeks Ill post again to give my views on them.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I had TA Technix coilies on my Corsa C and they ruined it! Great for the lows but the ride is shocking. Some people can accept that sacrifice for the looks, after a year on my Corsa though I was sick of it.

e92 330i
Theyre cheap for a reason. I ended up hating mine but you may be more tolerent to the ride.

Bumpy bumpy