ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO IV RS - Trophy from page 111

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I know the angle really doesn't help... but if you measure it, the lights are actually longer than the window lol.

Clio GT 1.6
I wish they had good offers on all the time whilst I was at uni I used to read of the deals around 200 a month and now I finally finish and begin work it's ~350 :(

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Absolutely amazing cars. Was driving an RB8 around Stowe for a few hours the other day. Really really really want one!

I think the RB8s look great too. Although a lot of extra wedge. The pricing was mentioned on a pistonheads article today.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I see Ktec have their new demo:

gadugasy.jpg

Posted on their bookface page.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Ah, I thought those were part of the Renault options pack?

There was one at work the other day in black with Red bits all over it.

They're touch packs. You can spec them on the 'Normal' Clio 4's but even then they're limited. For example, you can't have a French blue car with a Red touch pack as that would look horrendous.

You can't bolt on touch pack's to Renaultsport versions, they come as they come.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
They're touch packs. You can spec them on the 'Normal' Clio 4's but even then they're limited. For example, you can't have a French blue car with a Red touch pack as that would look horrendous.

You can't bolt on touch pack's to Renaultsport versions, they come as they come.

Ah I see, maybe it wasn't a sport I saw, TBH from across the car park they all look the same.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Went to see one in my local dealer yesterday, i found it to be far better looking than any pictures i've seen it in!

image_zpsc38ac039.jpg

image_zps4970089a.jpg

2k down and under £300 for four years - fairly expensive. To add, the dealership had absolutely no idea when they would have one avilable to test drive, unbelievable.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
That looks amazing in LY in the sunshine tbh think they'll be offering huge discounts in next 6 months to start shifting them?!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Went and had a good look at one with the gf yesterday and was very impressed. Really has grown on me, worth seeing it in the flesh as pictures don't do it justice.

20130721_125222_zps121f7814.jpg

20130721_125202_zpse72edc9b.jpg

225 Cup & Williams
Don't think they come with engine covers. I went to the the ly one Danny posted above and that never had one either.