ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Heritage

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
Does anyone know where the clio heritage website has gone? Or direct me to where I can find the info out? When I click on the old links on old forum posts, I'm just redirected to the home page or the link is broken. I'm looking for all the info on 172's, 182's etc with the amount of the different colours bought, cup packs bought, Recaro options ticked etc.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've had a look at that. But I can't see any of the stats about how many of each colour were made etc? Just a review of the spec each model was made to? Or do those stats not exist on a website anymore? Thanks
Looks like they've removed that info for some strange reason . Why ??

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I believe it is because most businesses have had to update there websites in order to make them more "device" friendly.

RUK's and RS's main sites have been done but I'm guessing some of the old "bells and whistles" pages like the heritage site haven't been given the same priority.

Maybe get in touch with someone at RS and see if and when they plans to republish the information.

Iceberg PH1 172
I have this saved on my phone from somewhere. It may help.

1zfrgib.jpg

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Crazy to think that they didn't make anything else in alien Green! A Megane 250 would look incredible in it..

Also mad how there's 663 glacier white 200's. Must of been a free paint to choose when ordering surely?

Does any one have the break down of how many cars went to each country ?
I'm trying to find out how many V6's (and the colours) that went to different countries. I know it for the UK but I want the ROTW.

@The Boosh! Would you happen to know Luke ?