ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio GT 128 Body Kit

2nd Black 1.2
Get a 197 front and rear bumper, straight swap really and will look much better and get you ALOT more respect than a body kit.

Please dont get a body kit

Please.

2nd Black 1.2
to get the bumpers?

www.google.co.uk

You'll have to shop about for people breaking their 197's i presume, unless you want to buy new

youd probably still be spending the same as you would on a S***ty fibreglass bodykit

James' was awesome, followed that thing round europe in mine and you couldn't tell his wasn't a 197. You need to get front bumper, front wings and rear bumper, although, from memory, the rear bumper doesn't match with the rear quarter on a non sport.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
ohh thank you :) just seen a 200 rear bumper on ebay, whats your thoughts on that?

They're the same as the 197 rear. As are the wings and skirts :) just the headlights and front bumper that are different.

you can only tell the rear doesn't fit right when you're 10cm from it. Not sure how much work he put into It but I could only really tell the difference once I got my r27