ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio front fog lights mk2 ph1 98-01

Clio 1.4rt
Hi fellas new to all this so be gentle lol ! I've recently bought a clio 1.4rt decided to fit some front fog lights now then got lights and stalk need relay not sure what colour or part number I'm sure someone on here could tell me. But I seem to have the left hand loom fog plug but no right hand one. The fogs I bought came with wiring loom but I cannot find a place to plug the loom into the car. Now if you if you understand all that could anyone help thanks :)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not entirely sure the loom's there on Ph.1's which didn't have fogs in the first place, I couldn't find a connection for it on my car anyway.

Clio 1.4rt
Yep I've the same problem but I cannot understand why I've got a one plug behind n/s/f headlight but not on o/s/f clearly it's a fog light plug as it's routed down to where the fog light would be.