ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio from www.buymynewcar.co.uk

Just got a quote £12,374 OTR 12 months Tax UK car with both cup packs.

Just wondered if anyone else has used them? If so any issues?

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

No probs ... took me about 5 goes to get search to find it for me (kept timing out) ... and I knew it was there!

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

Be interesting to see if they could actually supply a V6 for £21,500(UK supplied?!

I rang them on Tuesday and asked about the V6 as I was very sceptical that they could do it at that price as all the dealers I spoke to said it was impossible. The guy (Adrian) was very honest and admitted that hed never actually delivered any and agreed to find out if it was possible. On Wednesday hed pulled the add from the web site...so obviously it isnt, which is a shame.

make sure you ask them about the log book and when youll receive it as I bought my 182 from New Reg Cars back in October and still have not received the log book. Called them today and the salesman said that it takes at least 6mths b4 Ill receive it. Well pissed off cos Im wanting to sell the car to buy a V6 255. Apparantly its because I bought the car for around £12k and as this is a lot cheaper than buying it from a Renault dealer, they dont want people selling them on for a profit when they receive their car. This means that the car is still registered under the company that has supplied it to New Reg Cars. Not very happy at all and of course this was something that the salesman did not disclose when I ordered the car.

Mark 1 Clio V6

I did see that was a problem on NewRegCars.

On buymynewcar they send the V5 documents out the day you pick up the car (or at least thats what they have told me). They are registered to Renault/a Renault dealership previously I believe.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by scotty1 on 06 January 2005
make sure you ask them about the log book and when youll receive it as I bought my 182 from New Reg Cars back in October and still have not received the log book. Called them today and the salesman said that it takes at least 6mths b4 Ill receive it. Well pissed off cos Im wanting to sell the car to buy a V6 255. Apparantly its because I bought the car for around £12k and as this is a lot cheaper than buying it from a Renault dealer, they dont want people selling them on for a profit when they receive their car. This means that the car is still registered under the company that has supplied it to New Reg Cars. Not very happy at all and of course this was something that the salesman did not disclose when I ordered the car.

The Car is pre-registered, all of the cheapest dealers do this, there is always a catch to buying the cheapest, and yes, they should have told you but think they can get away with it.

Im sure someone mentioned on here that you could write a letter to the DVLA and they will send out s revised V5c if you can prove you own it.