ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Extreme 4 Paintwork

1.2 16V
Hi everyone,
I've just bought an 05 plate Extreme 4 1.2, and am looking for inspiration/ideas to change the look of it. I have no interest in modifying how the car runs/sounds, just the aesthetics of it! :) It is currently all-black with the standard renault alloys that came with the Extreme 4 (I think). I'm collecting the car on Wednesday, so will upload a photo then.

I know this is an incredibly broad question, but if anyone could give a few ideas or post some photos, that would be amazing!

P.S. I've also posted a similar post in the interior thread for the same purpose (but for the inside!) :)

1.2 16V
Thanks Knuckles, is ebay the best place to find the mods people have listed? This is my first car of my own , so I have no knowledge about modifying cars! I'm hoping to learn quite a bit from this community.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Sign up as a paid member (£12) and you'll get access to the market place, there's always bumpers, seats, lights, wheels etc coming up for sale :)

And then you'll get access to the guides for doing DIY to your car

Clio 1.2
Sign up as a paid member (£12) and you'll get access to the market place, there's always bumpers, seats, lights, wheels etc coming up for sale :)

And then you'll get access to the guides for doing DIY to your car

You get a welcome pack through the post to!

Got mine today, its amazing value for 12 quid :p Even get a card with your name on ;)

1.2 16V
As promised, here are the photos:
DSCN3337RobertsClio.jpg

DSCN3336RobertsClio.jpg

DSCN3338RobertsClio.jpg

Any suggestions now you've seen photos?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
You get a welcome pack through the post to!

Got mine today, its amazing value for 12 quid :p Even get a card with your name on ;)

Do you!? I'm sure mine just has my number on lol.

Op, ph2 172 wheels (same as yours but 16'') cup spoiler, ph2 172 rear bumper. Colour code all the plastics and a slight drop. Be reet :)

Suggestions that I'd do to that:

Sport Grille
Sport Bumpers
Skoda Splitter
Cup Spoiler
Colour code (if needed, side strips already look to be painted?)

You've already got the sport alloys so that's one less job :)

Job done.

Renault Clio 1.4 16V
sorry if i'm replying to an old thread, very nice clio you got, mines the extreme 4 1.4 version, they are quite rare hardly see them.