ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Diecast Model..

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Cheers.. was it that seller that you bought yours off? ive looked everywhere but cant find them anywhere.. i'll message that seller!

Yeah it was the same seller and delivery was very quick :) . It was alot cheaper back then as the £ was alot stronger versus the Euro . :eek:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Love my Norev 1:18 of the mk1 :)

_20170402_122750.JPG

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I would have loved them to do a 182 Trophy model but I have never came across one.

No maker has ever produced one, in either 1/43 or 1/18 scale.
If you ask Otto Mobile, https://otto-models.com/en/contact-us (a 1/18 scale resin model maker) they may consider it, especially if they get enough people asking. They have done a 172 cup in the past, so they wouldn't have to change much. Beware though, with their models, nothing opens.

Davyy, eBay is your friend, look worldwide etc so you get ebay France too, or look on ebay fr in case they don't send out of the country (if you see something you want, you can ask if they'll send to the UK )