ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio cup tailgate wiring help

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
I'm in the process of changing over the ph2 172 non cup wiring to cup wiring, all is fine apart from the tailgate wiring. Purchased a rear loom for the car and the seller has cut the loom off at the hinge.

Does anybody have a diagram or pictures of what colour wires go where, my plan is to use the old loom I have and solder to the cup loom if that makes sense?

Beard

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Apart from the high level brake light connector aren't the looms identical? I changed the boot lid on my Mrs old dci and whilst it is admittedly fiddly it is possible to remove the loom and refit without cutting the plugs off.

I do have a list somewhere of what wire does what, I'll see if I can find it for you

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Are you talking about the brake light in the cup spoiler or some other loom?

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
Basically the loom was cut off at the hinge ( guessing the seller couldn't be bothered to disconnect the loom inside the tailgate) just trying to workout where each wire goes where?