ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio colour coding door handles / bumpers / side skirts on doors?( black)

clio sport 1.2 16v
has anybody got a photo of colour coding the door handles , bumper etc... on a clio 2001 shape ? i just want to see what it will look like :)

BMW 330ci
Here is mine, I wouldnt bother getting the rear bumper done. Just get a 172 bumper ;) looks 100000000x better mate. Also mine is an 03 model, but think there the same :)

6143923722_8fd2b9fbeb.jpg

DSCF3568 by Brad-Smith, on Flickr

6143965204_9ab98209b0.jpg

DSCF3594 by Brad-Smith, on Flickr

6143934038_a5bbf41370.jpg

DSCF3588 by Brad-Smith, on Flickr

Sorry for the amount of pics, :) hope you get a good idea (Y)

clio sport 1.2 16v
how easy is it getting the side strips off and did you just spray over it ? i just want a guide on doing it lol .

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
It's really easy mate.

Open the door and there will be a small grommit
Remove it and you'll see a small clip
Get a flat headed screwdriver and push it outwards
When that is done you just slide them of with a small amount of elbow grease
The rear sections silde foward
The front's slide towards the back

I think there is a guide somewhere, but you won't be able to access it because you dont have a 'full membership' yet

MK3 GTI golf 16v
i have all the paint primers and laquers all un-opened if you want to buy them off me cheap ? there the ones you would need for your car obviously

clio sport 1.2 16v
How do you remove the door strips? I'm doing mine now but can't get them off!!

apprently there is a guide . upload a picture when your done because you have the same car as mine and i want to see what its like because i still have done mine