ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Alloys - What model are they from?

Clio 1.4 RT
Hi,

I have a set of Clio alloys which I need identifying if possible.

I have asked Renault and they are not 100% sure, but said most likely a 182 and the closest match they found was the 182 Trophy alloys - but the 182's have 11 spokes, but my alloys have 13 spokes.

Any ideas???
alloys.jpg

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
There are two to many spokes to be Turinis I think. I count 13 on that wheel, but 11 on the Turnini. I'm happy to be corrected however, as I'm not 100% sure.

Clio 1.4 RT
I think they are 15's - will have to check when I get home.

V6's had an extra nut me thinks?

I thought they were the Turinis at first - but they have 2 extra spokes which through me!

Interesting one! I think all Turinis have 11 spokes, you're right, as pictured:

Are yours a 16" rim? I have a feeling they could be another brand, not Speedline, with an aftermarket Renault centrecap? I'm sure they're not V6 wheels, as these have 16 spokes and are a 17" rim IIRC!

Clio 1.4 RT
197 also have 5 nuts? I think

They were bought directly from Renault a couple of years ago by my bro - but he cant remember what they are.

And Renault arent too sure themselves! This is the part code on the box:
box.jpg

Clio 1.4 RT
Well unlike my profile says I don't own my 197 Cup anymore, but 2 days ago bought a P Reg 1.4 Clio RT 5-door - and was clearing out the loft and found these! so was going to chuck them on that, but thought I would do some research first - and now found this out.

Don't think my RT is worthy of these lol

Fair one! Well like I say it's not your usual Turinis/Speedlines alot of Clios have fitted, so even on an RT they'd look alright (if they fit?!)

EDIT: Just make sure it doesn't look like this :p

Clio 1.4 RT
It's a silly 5-door though, so wouldn't do them any justice in the slightest lol. I am looking to swap it for a 3-door if I can find one though.

I need to stay with a cheap clio as I am skiiiiint at the mo

Clio 1.4 RT
Fair one! Well like I say it's not your usual Turinis/Speedlines alot of Clios have fitted, so even on an RT they'd look alright (if they fit?!)

EDIT: Just make sure it doesn't look like this :p

Can't promise anything!! haha

Nah, I was only going to put them on the RT as they are nicer than the hub caps I have at the moment lol. Wasn't planning on modding the 5-door in anyway!