ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200t edc owners

Hi guys ,
Looking to potentially buy a Clio 200t edc in not to distant future, I was wondering what owners have found to be "common faults" if any at all. I understand the EDC gearbox is pretty reliable?
Also what miles per tank are you guys getting ?
Cheers
Alex

Clio 220 Trophy 1051
what the car can get and what people are getting could be 2 very different things, lol.
I only drive my trophy infrequently, so each time I do mpg is not even considered....I drive it for fun.
David

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
I've had mine for a year and had no faults yet, it's a 63 plate with 23000 miles. As for MPG well I'm currently on 30.3mpg but it's nearly all town driving

Ojc

Clio 220 Trophy, 172
I know a woman in Switzerland who had a 200EDC done 150,000km no issues with box or anything else

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
The only issue I've had with Suzanne's 200t is wind noise from the front door seals, check when you try drive one and get them changed under the warranty Find a lux with leather and a cup chassis if pos, colour silver or yellow